Fun and promise

Suddenly i realized i had stopped writing, thanks to the laziness and bit of anger over self and bit of impatience. All made this blog just a photo blog.

Well Weekend went on well thanks to my friend who had come from dubai and planned the weekend. :). Friday dinner, saturday visited a DAM in hosur, ( well it became dark ) and me did not carry the camera, Sunday at Innovative flim city... Hmm really lot of activities in the weekend. :'( tired weekdays at work.

Monday thought of giving my darling for service, as she was not fine for some time. Thanks to the Oil tripping problem she had a seize, and more .. All she needs is a makeover.  I somehow feel like i did not take care of her, and thats the reason she went heavy on my pocket. :-( .. She need some 10000 rs for makeover.

List of Issues go like ->
Fork oil seals broken,
Engine bearing kit gone..
well its really a hell lot of work :(

Well  I promise to take good care of u dear :) ..


 


Comments

Popular Posts