24th Dec 2006 --> Patankote --> Pong reservoir --> Dharmasala

Train to JUMMU -->
I was to travel in the reserved compartment well it looked i by mistake landed in Unreserved compartment. Soo much ppl. I said yeeh seat mari haaii .. The replay came funny .. hamne kab kahi yee aapki nahi haai.. :-)) .. well i laughed but did not show the smile to him.. and sat in the seat.. and in 30 mins i said i need to sleep and cleared the room and slept.


Well morning i got up early as 7.30pm and the train was Crowded the same... Then the train stopped in patankote and i got down there. I had planned to go to dharmasala so I asked for the Kangra mandir Ticket for the narrow guage. Well the Narrow guage tickets are available there only. the Queue was too long.. ( it was for Amritsar train .. ) and those asking amristsar were given preference.. After a long wait i got the tickets. Ticket was for 22 rs. Then i enterd the station there was poori wala I asked kitna he kept poori in paper and said 10 rs. I was hungry ate well. Then the reached platform.. The guy standing next to me in queue was there.. in those 20 mins he was making all comments on ppl .. girls .. public.. well I took a tea. and he asked for the TIMES paper. Well After that we sat next to each in the Train. well they intro to a person named Rakesh. and they got down .. we both travelled for 1 hour.. then he said any way u have come to visit only i will take u to the pong reservoir and boating.. U can stay in my house. First i didn't know what to say .. Just knowing person for an hour he offers to stay .. ;-) well i said i had no time.. Well after a station his family entered the train .. His Sisters and cousions. well all started talking to me and I finally aggried to go wit them and said i have to reach Dharmasala in night. They said they will put me in the bus to dharmasala by 4.00 pm. I got down with them in the Station.

Well On the way to his home he intro me to all his frds saying A Friend from Chennai .. .. ( Those ppl really have a big heart. I started believing gandhi quotes INDIA resides in the Villages and villagers.. In a city we talk and most of time never invite other to home. ) .. Well on way he bought vegetables and then home. First thing his grand mom came and greeted me. and asked abt me.. and then she said abt places she had been in and around. Then came the TEA well it was amazing .. I really loved it .. then his sis told that its of buffollo milk so... But i really felt it was really pure milk.. un adultrated.. ) After this he took me the DAM site and took to the boating and the Sibarian birds. and then a photo session .. Then came back home .. it was aroung 2.40 --3.00 pm and the food came .. woow makhan ke parathe .. sarso ka saad.. SALAD and another sabji.. the food .. i hogged.. and then i took the photos of the family session and kept on my onward journey.. He came to the Busstand and told the conductor to show the hotel in Dharmasala.

Rakesh (Bikku).. u will be remebered till i travell and my last travel will be to the graveyard.

(PHOTOS will be uploaded later ) ..

I reached Dharmasala at 6.30 pm .. well took a hotel decent one 350 rs. and came walking to the marked and found the cyber cafe and started blogging..

Tomorrow morning i have to start to DALHOUSIE and the morning bus is at 8.00 pm so need to pack up now.. Tomorrow i again have a busy day .. Wish i see more real -good people in life.

Comments

Hey, that was one of the experience. I know you can make friends fast, but so fast. Too good yaar.

Popular Posts