Market ;-)

Well 2 days back I was standing out in gym ... and two ppl (Vijay + a lady ) discussing about the Market.. I could not catch what the discussion was .. I hardly understood anything .. This ignorance poked me little.. well things are to change and change is my new mantra ..

So I decided to look it . This has never been my comfort zone .. well from today i decide to start trading :-) added few money so that i can learn the market by getting involved into it. I have been a bad learner at least in this front.. May be value for money was minimal for me. I got a account just because my friend had created, and i joined. well today is the day when i need to start somthing new.


well i sold what i bought long back and bought ;-) ... well the details are not clear that i made a profit or loss. well profit is that i have started to gamble with money .. well i may never become like Warren Buffet.. But atleast i would be happy I gave a try..

Comments

Popular Posts