Mysore Bike drive Dec 2 - 3 2006

Well i Never thought that Bike drive was soo easy, 150 km in a stretch and in 2 hours .. yes we zoomed..

Photos of Drive

Well I am tired of writing -->
so Let me give notes format :-)) ..

Dec 2 -

Planned time to start was 10.00 pm ;-) both me and vibuthi delayed to 12.00 noon...


Start dissappointment-->

I was thinking we both are going in two bikes .. but last time vibuthi bike got out.. due to technical problems.. (Bike was not starting at all ..)

I started my drive to pick up vibuthi.. On the way I was about to get hitted by Auto and Van.. Well nothing happed so i started that my time is good enough so i am alive still..

Stop maddur for lunch -->
Lunch was great .. as we had after an hour of drive.. ass was burning.. :-))

next was Vibuthi turn to drive -- sit and watch..
I was little afraid because we had taken only one helmet and only driver was wearing it. It means risk taken with life :-) with an engine which was travelling 80 - 90 km/h consistantly.. One place was a bit of shock to me when vibuthi went like hitting the divider and just bent it in time.. :-) he was confident ...

Took left from srirangapatinam..

Reached Brindavan before time.. => we initially thought we will reach there by 5.00 pm but were there at 4.00 pm.. what to do .. :-) bird watching was the option .. but birds were also very less .. :-))..

walked up and down and it was photo session .. :-) .. I think the best thing in the world is to sleep in the mellow of grass with beautiful flowers around... :-) .. (photographed )

Meeting ASIF ==>
World is so small i met my collegue .. at the boat ride.. :-) .. It was really amazing .. ;-)

Musical fountain -->
the show was great.. well what i like the most is the way Vibuthi was tell his GF about Musical fountain show.. he explained about it for 20 minutes .. this I can never do in my life.. and then he took the topic of movies .. this took less time.. :-)) i was listening and walking .. ;-) what to do.. life is like that .. for some its long conversation .. for me Short is sweet


Next was Place -->
I had seen palace in night so not very fasinated .. but vibuthi was .. We parked out bike in front of gate and then again photo session :-))

Dinner at RRR -->

This is highlight of Trip .. the byriyani was f***ing great .. :-) . we had two plates each..Dinner over.. then it was search for place to sleep..

Went to Hotel GUPTA and stayed for night --> little costly .. (Don;t use it .. It service is poor.. )

Day 2

Morning got up at 8.00 am . and as usual forgot to bring brush and paste.. so bought one and used...

Break Fast ->
I never use to have break fast but vibuthi wanted to have.. Reached RRR for breakfast as well but they said not served ..

So found a hotel near by .. that was the pathetic hotell . both days we had both extremes of food..
Palace -->
Reached main gate at 10.30 am One of the tanga wala told Palce entry is only by 12.00 .,.. he lied.. We any how went to main gate and got the tickets and went.. :-) ..

Nothing spl.. --> our dailogs were just ..
kya shaan ki life haai inki .. khana peena .. Tashvir ke liye pose karna.. ... that great life maan ... Royal life ... :-))..


this went till the last painting and comming out..

Bargain time ==>

Well on comming out there were people selling the googles.. we had no requirement to buy.. the person said wear it and the buy .. he said 150 rs .. Vibuthi said 40 rs.. Well things went till 10 minutes and he gave it for 40 rs .. I was bit shocked .. then it not even worthed 40 rs.. :-))..

back to Bangalore --> after having Sugarcane juice we started back to Bangalore --> one stretch 1 hour 50 minutes i reached home ..

What i gained -->

Confidence that i can drive long stretches..
My concentration level was amazing .. I could C if someone was comming from long distance..
I can talk like vibuthi .. explaining things to girls...
Work is not everything in life.. :))
i can write things and show to ppl ..

Comments

Popular Posts