ALL set for the Himalayan Trip

Well Now all seems clear, well weather and my health plays a major role in the Whole trip. On the whole it all depends on my mental health and my physical resistance to the Weather change..

Well Morning i was sitting behind and thinking well I am preparing soo hard for a winter far away, where as the sages used to beat the cold or heat without much difficulty.. How was it possible was it the power of mind and body ? which we most have lost.

Then consoled myself that its adaptation of changes.. and i need to carry all these because i am not living there and the change from bangalore and himalayas is totally different.. If i had time to adapt then definetly i would have..

Regarding the preperation to YHAI delhousie trek and then to Vaishnudevi and Srinagar .. here are few updates..

Well I have finally packed winter ->

Bought the high altitude sleeping bag.. Expect to use it when i am in the Vaishno devi - travel , and this is the only place i will be on road .. ;-) and not sure of the blanket and all ..

Shoes is not a problem I guess. as i have my Woodlands Boots type one.. but one of my friends said it will be difficult if it socks water and make my trip painful one.

For this I could search lot of place in bangalore.
places u can get the stuff are ->

Commercial street --> wildcraft store (opp to Pizza corner ) .
Sivaji Nagar --> New army stores next to Russel Market.
National Market -> for the trekking bags. Rucksack .. (cost around 1200 rs ) ..
(after bargain - He started with 1800 rs ) ..


Regarding Trip ->

23rd Dec 2006 Morning -> i am starting from Bangalore --> delhi (1.00 pm ) if all goes fine ...no fog no delay.. then same night out of delhi to patankote.

24th Dec 2006 Morning ->

Expected to reach Patankote ;-) hav breakfast then start to Dharmasala .

25th Dec 2006 Afternoon -->
Will be in Dalhousie for reporting to the base camp.

26th Dec to 30th Dec afternoon 2006.
Will be back to Dalhousie.

31st Dec 2006 ->
As per plan I will be in Vaishno devi :-) (complete it on the day and then back to Jammu in the night)

1st Jan 2007 ;-) don't know where my New year is to be celebrated.
Will be in jammu to srinagar in flight on 1st Jan 2006. welcome the new year in the snow.

2nd Jan 2007 - Srinagar

3rd Jan 2007 --> srinagar to Delhi
Stay in Delhi for a day ;-) Booked in Youth Hostel.

4th Jan 2007 --> back to Chennai ;-) on night.

5 th Jan --> 7th Jan 2007 in Chennai.
starting from Chennai.

8th Jan 2007 -->
Back to Office in the same Seat ....

Comments

Popular Posts