~~~ Changes~~~

Changes comes in every ones life.. It has stuck in mine as well. I was a very cool person before. Now I started realising that the persons image changes with mind. Yes , Changes are inevitable in life. One of my friend quoted -

Life goes on and on.. with or without ur loved ones near you ..

and

Live ur life.


I was inspired by the say ==>

Never try to fit into the system, when you are born to stand out.


I was never for this system, I love my parents, my friends, my gym mates, my collegues. I always had/give a spl

care for the ppl i ought to meet each day. This was/is how i am.

When ppl get closer i was getting bound to them, But life is not that.
In the past few months i am going a changes.. and changes are the only thing which never changes.

I started realising that work is not the only part of life.. To live u need to have passions, and passions give

way to happiness in ur life.

First step towards this was to identify what i love to do..

I have failed pathetically in dance and Music, It was never my cup of TEA. I feel myself alien in the party

world. In past i had attended few.. and I don't know y i attended them .. So I thought i need to shed all this

shit in me and start moving ahead. Definetly dance, music are not the paths I am going to take. then what

next...

I had written a wish list some six months back .. that what are the thousand things i need to do.. i went to

that list.. --->

Yes .. I picked up Travelling part from that.
I was basically a traveller, deep in heart.I then thought what are the things i need to do ..
I always had a soft corner for Himalayas.. (last year one of my ex-collegues travelled to Leh .. I wanted to go

to all the place.. I see that fulfilling that dream is not so far... May-june 2007) .. I happen to come across

himalayan trek.. None of my friends to accompany me .. (I got used to it..ppl think i am bit too extrimist.. i

am .. ) this time i am not stepping back .. I am moving ahead.. Yes this is a big change..

This things has added lot of stiffness on me.. Attitude is changing... well there are lot of area of improvement.

I have to develop assertiveness.. and NO chaltha haai attitude.. well i am working on it...
I have to stop caring a lot abt ppl who pass through my life ... sometimes it make ppl feel i am bit intimidating ..


As changes are changes and i am walking ahead of the new Life new year .. This year end trekking from Dalhousie to Champa --> KALA top .. is new thing which is driving me now.. I am gearing up.. ;-) check my preparation on next post..

Comments

viswanath said…
Hey jawhar,

i feel something...Good going buddy..To be candid you are trying to be quite candid..
you have found out what you want to do..

Carry on--One line of your which impressed me the most--

"I have to stop caring a lot abt ppl who pass through my life ... "

I wish u all the success....

Popular Posts