Few changes to bring good habits in me

:-) Did few changes to bring some good habits in me :)).

a. Moved the TV, and computer from the sleeping zone.  - I guess it was taking most my night time. Long hours of watching the  TV use to make me feel tired and sleep late, so to solve this issue moved TV and Laptop out of the Bed room. This creates no disturbance while sleep. ;)

b. Put an uncomfortable chair in the TV room. ;) As we sit in the TV room more comfortable we tend to see for long hours, or even sleep with TV on. ;) . so have to sit and watch the TV. This reduces the time of watching, Even though the match was interesting did not like to watch after an hour and half.

c. Put the Mobile in sleep mode. (have to start doing this) or keep it in the next room. - I am becoming habitual to check mails and chats even with my mobile, this makes me very addictive to the www world. So keep it out of reach.

d. Keep an irritating alarm ring tone - :)) - Morning if one has to wake up with alarm. keep the most irritating alarm ring tone ;) so that we run out of bed to switch off.

Well to tell you yep these few things are working.

Post Diwali have to start morning Jog. :) Long time since did something to sweat in the morning.


Comments

Popular Posts