Someone is watching this blog

Yesterday in the evening i met a friend, well we know each other for almost a year, but never knew that my blog was being followed for a long time, even before giving the feed into facebook. She told that she reads it every day, and feels good to see whats happening with me through this page. I remember so many times saying things, and there was a element of surprise. :P sometimes i kept few things. Well not knowing that they knew it before.:) I was telling an old news to them. Lastly, Felt happy that at least someone follows my blog. Had bookmarked it and reads it all day :) and sometimes wait for the post to come :). Its nice feeling. did some crazy things ;) ...

Today In afternoon met my so called friend after a really long time, to receive the wedding Invitation Card. :P as some big Ghayni i gave advice ;). I didn't want to talk past, just said to resolve anger and conflicts in a better way :).
:-)

Comments

Popular Posts