Changing me

I was going through blogs of a friend, which had something about girls, basically his thoughts about girls, his snapshot of mind, i thought how different people think, This hit my memory button and i decided to shed my experiences regarding this.

Going back to school ages, I was always blessed with a friend (a girl ) who will reside next to my house and that girl will be one who would be in first 5 ranks in my class,  moreover both our moms would be friends and that girl will make sure my mom knows what ever happens to me ( reg what punishment i got at class, whom i fought with, which test paper was given on that day ). I know i had been cared so much in past, that i always prayed atleast next year, or when ever we change house, city i should not get a neighbour who studies same class. Well it was once that in a school i had a fight with a guy, and the same evening he is in my house, as my father had invited his parents for the dinner. I somehow managed to threaten the boy but his sister who witnessed the fight had complete story to tell to my parents. I really hated them for these reasons. :) well i had problems with classmates next door. if they were not neighbours i had no issues with girls. :). Finally in 11th class god listened to my prayers. I finally had no classmates next door. I was put in a school where guys don't talk to girls etc.. :) it was strange to me, but never put any thought over it. Thats time when nature brings changes to self. :) discussions over topics was something new then. Well every one passes through this phase and i too passed.

Then came the College, First year was mostly ragging, and i had my first fan in college. :)).. well i ignored it as friends around teased me so much with that girl. :) Even today i do tease people, well all these were learnt when i entered college. I had to do this as i have to survive, days came when people were scared of my teasings, as i am one fearless. Well this created many enimies and few friends for me. Girls in my class also liked my playful self and never took me seriously. Well i think this is the reason the person whom i had crush, did not consider me as someone with seriousness. Finally i liked a female, who was intelligent, caring, polite had patience to listen to whatever crap i speak and to cool me down in anger. Well even though i liked her so much i never had guts to tell her, i had to tell her in the final year, well that was the end of first spring in my life, which is longest in my life, and the most beautiful. Well as Dreams cann't stay for long it had to shatter. Well i don't know i always wanted reasons, and i realized that Well one cann't give reasons, Its just that "Things don't happen". I am still a good friend.

Then the secound Season came in after 4 years, I think leap years are the lucky /unlucky ones in my life. when there has been a drift in my life. Then came the lady, I was amazed by here level of energy she carried, always on toes, With time i had changed as well, i was dull, boring. The corporate world had brought in these changes to me, hiding me from my self. She made me laugh and made me realized there is something called joy which ignites ur sole, makes u laugh. Well this spring did not last long as well, I have to say that "Things don't happen". Well this is important phase in my life, where there were few lessons learnt, one is - Follow ur passion. secound is "Life goes on, with or without loved ones.". Both these became the rule of my life. Travel was the one which was close to me. It transformed me to a wanderer. I should say she made me a wanderer ;). I travelled like mad, trekking peaks after peak, Next came was motorbiking. I always dreamed to ride long distances. Well I landed up doing trips across Kashmir, kerala, and lastly from bangalore to rajasthan and back. After this trip i felt i had still some madness left in me.

By then another 4 years had passed. :P guess what another spring season. This time i was attracted to a very calm, relaxed person who thinks on her head.Carries lot of anger, had a calm, clear head, sharp enough to guess things without words being spoken, caring and had feel of things, She never needed to be told, could always make sense of situation by the way you speak(Too sharp). Well I don't want to write more as i know this person has my blog address and may sometime see this and ask me to remove this section. :) ..

Well over all I was intended to write how things made me feel, and i end describing, Well with every one i have changed or evolved. I would just say "Things did not happen as we expected". Well these are people who i dreamed of, Well there had been few how liked me as well. There as well "Things did not happen". :). I think everyone have a meaning in my life, i am one evolving. Well there has been a strange coincidence - almost all the names starts wit "S".

 Finally I should finish this blog with a say from Buddhisam - "You would have what u deserve, nomatter what happens". So let me finish this blog here and float in my memories.

Comments

Popular Posts