Save life

Yesterday at home my sis was cleaning the fish tank, suddenly one of the fishes wanted to reach for the sky jumped out of the fish tank, and fell down. I was sitting and reading, suddenly realized that the fish would die, came running and try to pick it up. In the process it cut my hand, within seconds without bothering abt the pain got hold of the fish and put it back to the tank. Was really satisfied to see that the fish is still alive. It really feels good that i saved a life.

How many times would the god be doing this, Like the fish which does not know why it was suffering it cut the hands and then would have cursed me for not letting it go. but i know i have saved the life of the fish.

Few things which made me feel good yesterday -->
Federer Won the French Open :-).
Button leads the Formula 1.

Comments

Popular Posts