Time to think about next trip

:) .. Now its time to think about the next trip. Six months have passed and there is still no money in the pocket. yet what is required is just a will to hit the roads again. I seriously dream of the North east, but whenever it comes to planning for north east, people say its heavy rains there, its not time to tour NE. :) why the timings does not suit me. :) .. Well if not North East, let me as well Hit the Mecca of Motorist, LADAKH valley. This time I wish to see Nubra valley in Ladakh which was missed out last time, and then Gulmargh around Srinagar. :) ... Time to pull up socks and find a riding Partner ;-) ... who is willing to run his bike through the Mountains..

Well Let me put my leave application to my Boss today :).. tell that I need two weeks Leave. ;) .. Let me see how things works out. I really become enthuciastic and energy level goes high when i think of the Mountains, or Magical mountains. I want to do something different this time. So thinking of various Options -> a. Shall i cover all the Gompa's this time ?? ( well there are so many and i won't have enough time ). b. Shall i learn to make a video. ;-). telling the impacts of the Climatic change on people.. Well for all these i need to find how to do. Technorati Tags: , ,

Comments

Popular Posts