New look

Got a new look for my blog finally :). I never even wrote a HTML /CSS page. with trial and error found and Modified these from the Connextions theme...  Any way I feel good, still lot of changes are pending. :) will do it well, Tomorrow.

Wanted to write about desire -->
The lines came in my mind are - Even buddha desired that people should loose their desire.
These tell that even Buddha could not resist desire, and me trying his path would look for the truth. Its weekend time, Time to get lost in memories, in books in thoughts, in Cooking. Was wondering how a few minutes of Anger brings so many changes, some loose Trust, faith, belief and love for their friends, just because of few minutes of Anger. If i had a mission to eradicate something from this world to make it a peaceful place, i would vote for ANGER. Which is the demon in self who kills the Angels showing blessing over us. Let me not go to mode of deep thinking.

Sunday i am planning to cook something which i have not cooked yet. Let me try something new. something different. Let me see.

Well I write my mind out in this blog, well hope people who know me don't read it. :P.. They would be laughing at my inner self. :-)). Because i am not afraid to show i am confused, angry, sad. .. Its just my reflection of thoughts at the moment. :-) today i was going through my old blogs. Some were funny. Some were serious. but all made me feel what i was going through the moment i wrote. Its something like my magic dairy which comes in the Harry Potter movie, taking you into the era it was written. :-) ..






Comments

Popular Posts