Start of a beautiful week with a great day

Today morning is a beautiful day, I was in full enthusiasm, I rode my bike is a fantastic manner, I was not at all slowing down in the curves, It was a pleasant ride from my Home to Office. Climate bit chill, and the morning sun making it the right combination to ride. Which made me feel warm.

Weekend had not be so great, Cooking did not come as expected. :).. First tried Cauliflower, Way too much masala, I had to wash and eat :)).. Well It would have been its best if I just had boiled it with salt. Then the Roti's, it came up yummy.. but the last one was salty, :-) So few lessons learned. Always mix salt to water and then mix with anything, so that salt is evenly spread.

Coming to spritual part- Man lives in his mind. Everything is in mind. The sadness, happiness, everything. Its the eye from which you see to infer. Well i asked a question to my self, if everything is in mind and will control of mind will lead to what we want. :-) .. I know today why i am such a boring person.

Comments

Popular Posts