Goodness Index

:-) Well I was checking my Goodness index from some junk facebook applications, well i good very bad results. That tell me y i am not so Good. As now days i see reasons to every thing let me see the reasons to this act as well.

Why am i not Good with others -->
a. I am not informative. I read books, but slowly. My pace is 6-7 pages a week. [ After 4 pages i fall asleep, Sometimes i read that four pages again ]..
b. I am so boring. ( All u can hear from me is my long trip stories and how locals made me feel special ).
c. I am care free. ( Last few days back i met a friend, He takes care of every small things, Whether its siting in a place in hotel, locality of the hotel, People around. etc. ) he was surprised when i went and took available. When he told all these i was surprised. ;-) well I said i really don't think too much in these things. If i am uncomfortable i would walk out, thats it.
d. I do things from my heart. ( I do what i feel, not what i think. If i feel something is not right, even if does me a good i would not do ).
e. I don't want to be in limelight, always want to be a mystery rather than known. :-)
f. I get angry at near ones. Well when i am angry i loose control over me.
g. I am truthful, and would not give second thought to tell whats in my mind. this has cost me too much in life.
Well are these the real reasons for not being Good.


Comments

Popular Posts