Mad World

Today morning I did induce someone for an Accident. I did not intend to do it, but things do happen. I was riding to office, then a Yamaha wanted to show that he was faster than me, tried to cut me, which i did not like, so i gave gave back to him in another 100 mts. This somehow became like we were racing, we started at Richmond Circle, and were racing till the central, just 200 mts before central, he was behind me and was changing over me, i just braked seeing a cycle with loads coming in opposite and a guy in Honda Activa coming from the inside lane. Things happend in flash, he wanted to show that he was faster and to avoid the cyclewala he went and banged the Activa guy. Bad way to start a day, well these could have been avoided if i wished to think it was part of the day. But my competitiveness lead to someone's injury.

Yesterday i was watching tamil - Vijay Channel program -( Neeya naana ) Its a debating program and two sides consists of mad people like me, One side - People who lost in love,  and other side People who are in love. :-) i sometimes laughed and sometimes felt that how mad are people, I am nothing compared to it. Some females are so mad abt guys( well to guys who could not take their madness ). Some are so practical, what i concluded Its a mad mad world. :-). i am just one among them, only thing which varies is the amount of madness.





Comments

Popular Posts