Beautiful Memorable evening

Today evening has been a wonderful evening of my entire life, it has never been so sweet ever. Today i happen to visit a friend and give a surprise. Well i started early, as i had to leave for chennai as well today, so i left office at around 5.50. while going i parked the vehicle and walked to the Office. The office was almost 300 mts away from the parking lot. Went and stood in front Reception and asked for the front. The Security person asked me to wait showing the sofa. I went and sat on the sofa, I saw people coming in and out of the office. Well there were few i could recognize since i had known the description of few... well the waiting went on for minutes... and then she came. Was with a stunned look and confused eyes, which was the beauty to watch. Then she replied to my hi, with a smile in the face. Such a beautiful moment it was. I always admires her smile and the facial expressions. Well it has not changed still. I always felt that the eyes speak most, and i fell she is best speaking through the eyes.

Then she prepared to leave, While in lift she informed me that she had another important thing to do and we walked along to the place i parked the vehicle, and then she vanished in the crowd.... How beautiful it was na, Well its unforgettable to me at-least, as i am saying this mind is running the sequence of images running through the mind and bursting of emotions, well i wish to cry out loud.. Well all i could do is just blog.

Comments

Popular Posts