Lonely weekend

Friday evening happened to be a day catching up with friends, called up and spoke for an hour, then went home and there too spoke for almost an hour. Its been long since i spoke so much, silence was killing me. On a Saturday after noon before i was about to go out, something happened which i felt i could have avoided had I kept my eyes open, Felt responsible for taking a life. Dog killed a cat, I came down and opened the door, in my house there are 2 dogs of house owner, they were behind the gate, we have two levels of gate, I did not realize i had opened both, When i opened the main gate I saw a small cat, i chased it out and then taking out my bike, suddenly i saw the two dogs jumping over the small cat and in seconds it was in its mouth with blood, I put my bike down, and then shouted at dog, it ran away with the cat in its mouth. I felt had i been careful, or i did not open the door, things would have been fine. This incident dropped the mood for the day, I could not eat thinking how lethargic i was.

This had put me in a very sad note, I decided not to be in the place as the incident was disturbing me more, I took my bike and rode to Kanakpura, :) amazing ride.

Yesterday again wanted to watch Luck movie, but I don't know that we were unlucky/lucky that we did not get tickets. So watched the ICE AGE 3.





Comments

Popular Posts