July gone Welcome Aug

I really can't believe me, how much lazy i have become, after 14 days I am on a trip on my own, and I haven't even prepared a single thing, other than window shopping. The best part is my bike has not even been serviced. I don't know why i am taking things so lightly. Let me see if the August god brings that briskness in me so that i start preparing for my solo trip. Its sometimes not so nice to be alone, and sometimes its good to be with self, searching self in the lost magnificent  mountains.

I have always been amazed by the mountains, i feel it characterize to strength, solidarity, solidity, Respectful and kindness. I always wonder how good it would be, to visit these mountains. The dream of riding through, visiting the Tibetan monastery, and the people there is the moto of this trip.

Comments

Popular Posts