Temple Visit - few inspiring things

Saturday had been to a temple, My moms wish, she asked me to visit a temple which is in the beach side of Kovalam. Now days i am not making anyone else happy, at least let me make her feel good. :). Went driving long to kovalam..  There is a temple called Nithya Perumal, Well after going only there i realized it was for ppl who are not getting married come there and ask for the wish. Well I didn't really know why i was there :). Well thanks to the Astrologers and the others near by to make me ride 100 Kms in my bike to visit few temples. There were few things i noticed and felt sad for them.. One a physically challenged lady, walking with the garland around, circling this temple 9 times, in the hot sun bare foot, and few other scenes which made me really bad. With these thoughts i went into the temple, it was time to put my wish fwd, All i asked for all those sufferings to go from those people as well as mine. Then there was something to smile about, I was to put the garland around my neck and walk round the temple. Well this was the fun part, I literally ran with the blazing hot sun over my head. This is the first time i was standing with a garland in my neck, this made me feel as though a politician, then a hero, :)).. all crazy funny thoughts ran in my mind.

Once the circling the temple was over, i removed and put the garland in my bag. Then i cam to notice few things. I would say i received a wishes from a old lady. A old lady, a fortune teller ( in tamil - Kuri sooluravanga ), came to me and asked for hand, well she was old one, with all hands shrinking, skin giving up. I don't like being told, so i said no. Then she said, please for the food of this old lady, I felt her request was genuine, with the look in her eyes. I took 20 rs Note and gave it to her saying, I would sponsor he breakfast, go and have idly in the next shop. While giving the money, she caught my hand and took her rod and started telling something like song. I said, thank grandma, i don't want to know anything so you have your food. Then came a replay from the old lady, which shocked me. She said if i don't earn for my food, that food will add anything to my body.( in Tamil - intha saapadu yen udambu la seerathu ).. Well her this attitude made be dumb struck. She told me good things. :) and i left amazed by her attitude. :-) well Really you inspired me. Something i am having should be hard earned. :)..

Comments

Misiaque said…
Great attitude of this women.

Popular Posts