Trip Dreams

Well Its just a month to start a trip, Nothing has been done, its surprising. Well last time Haren had done lot of preprocessing. Well this time, i feel the time is going to fly. :-). Dates seems finalized Aug 15 - 30. :-) well Its going to be ride of Independence. :-). Going to get busy from now on. Still it looks like its going to be solo ride, as Udaya seem to be asking for leave and has not confirmed yet. :) he is Interested in riding though. Thats good news for me, or else i have to load my Bike with all the luggage.  Checking with other friends. Arjun is interested in just riding from Manali --> Leh. one way, so he has ganged up with some of his friends, who are planning the same. Wish him a joyful ride.

My plan goes by as per Dada's Blog. -->
http://jayansr.blogspot.com/2007/05/riding-to-leh-this-summer.html
http://jsrleh2006.blogspot.com/

Want to do the reverse this time than the last time. :-).  Want to look for places which i missed. ;).
a. Gulmargh
b. Kashmir valley.
c. Nubra valley

Lot of Photography :) wish to carry my tripod. and lot of panoramic views, :-) ...

By the way my Dentist does not want to extract my tooth, as he wants to zero in which one of the tooth has issue, and asked me come back in two days. I decided to do it in the week time. Let the problem zero down completely.



Comments

Popular Posts