Sunday

Well I got up early morning at 10.00 am. That to due to call from home. :-).. well i think antibiotics and painkillers are making me sleep well. Today is one of the most boring days. From morning I was in bed, without sleep, and all i was doing was pinging anyone seen online, in the GTalk :-). Sorry friends, if you found it annoying or disturbing. Finally my face has reached to normal. :-) ..

Yesterday when i went to doctor, He was confused, when he saw the swelling in the front tooth, rather than at the last one. The first thing he said was Jawahar you seem to have multiple problems, why is the swelling in the front? .. I was surprised.. I said you got to figure out. which brought smile in his face, and a unnoticeable smile in my swollen face. He then said, there is a fus formation, I would drain it out, and let us wait till monday to see what is real problem. First i thought, Doctor is speaking as if he is a Drainage planner. :P.. Then with his head light and needles, he did puncture my Gums. He then told don't swallow it, as though i was waiting to drink it. :-)) i laughed and was willing to say, I am not interested in drinking this.. but the pain stopped me telling anything but to smile. Well once draining was over. He said, it over jawahar, Now you can pay the fees of 200 rs and come and meet me on Monday. :-) . First i thought 200 rs for poking is way too high, then i remembered some mail forwards, Poking charger - re. 1. , knowing where to poke is rs 199.


Just when i was composing this, my landlord, had come with Boiled rice with cereals ( Kanji - in tamil ). As in evening he recognized me having the tooth ache. :-) .. Well thanks to all the well wishers. I feel better when i know i have earned few friends who do have time to care for me.

Comments

Popular Posts