Thank you friends !!!!

Now days my focus is turning towards my Trip, how amazing is the mind, when it starts thinking about one thing it keeps itself focused, even when you sleep it reminds me of things which i have not taken care yet. The best part are the friends. They always remind you small bits, which you tend to forget. :) more over they come to your help by what they know and by the things which would be useful, or by their contacts to help. After all friends are friends, they never need an invitation to come and stand for you. :).. Nice feeling though.

The steps or actions for this week is ->
a. Give bike for servicing, My friends recommend Muneer, :) Well i do need to fix appointment to give the bike. He is an expert in the bullets, and his work is magical. ;) .. so just have to give it and then my bike (spartan) will be  ready to roar in the mountains. :)

b. Mend the riding gear. :) .. Due to increase in size i think it need some mending :) .. have to restore gear or me to previous state. Mending me would be a daunting  task. So let me mend the riding gear. ;) ..

c. Need to put some additional reflectors in bike + riding gear + helmet. :) ..

enough for now. :)
thanks for such wonderful friends who make my day :)..


Comments

Popular Posts