Morning worries

Today morning while riding to office, just saw an small accident. A honda activa guy was overtook me and was few meters before me, then a motor bike came from nowhere to hit this guy, :-( what else.. the plastic bike broke its few parts. I stopped my bike to pick this guy up. I was irritated with the public, just to pick this guy i stopped my bike, and people are honking as if they would crush both the of us and ride over us.. I feel our public is loosing its good will. Sad..


Secoundly - Once i reach office i see a farewell mail for one of the counterpart, He had been in project for more than 12 years, and yesterday was his last day. he was bangalored, well this is the first time i am using this word, and i feel sad for him and the way bangalore name is associated in the west. Well so started the day in a sad note.

Comments

Popular Posts