Wisdom stands between me and waynad trip

Well yesterday morning suddenly my wisdom tooth started making me know its presence, as i was not giving much care to it. It just made my face look little bigger.. :-). yhea from a side, so decided against going for the waynad trip which was organized by my office team. Well one good thing i did was, i had been two weeks back, if i had not been there i would have felt bad missing the trip, Now also i feel that i missed fun. :) Its ok.

Yesterday evening went to the dentist, Well i don't know why i am so scared sitting in the dentist chair, With a big headlight on top, things come with a swing of arm, and even though the equipments look clean, i feel bit odd, when my mind things well the things would have used over so many other people and i am using it. its like using someone else toothbrush. yaak ... well that feeling really sucks, but can't help. Tooth ache is one thing i felt unbearable. it does not allow you to sleep without painkillers. and i really hate pain killers as its addictive. and i was surprised when he gave me a Amoxycillin 500 mg and other painkiller wit ibuprofen 400mg and paracetamol 325. The next thing i asked is further on if i use lesser dosage of drugs would it work ?? he said its according to pain ur feeling. Still i felt it was high enough. I don't know whether its my assumption or just bad knowledge, I think high dosage of drugs makes body used to the dosage and if given in lesser amounts would not work. :-( ... This assumption was because when i was in Japan a person i knew had to return back to India, as the doctors in Japan declared that their drugs did not work on my friend as he had been given very high dosage of drug in India. From then i don't take much medicine. :).. 

Previously when i was small i used to hear people say, That doctor is very lucky, what ever medicine he gives it works faster. Well later i realized those Doctors give very high dosage of drugs which is not required and get the name lucky. Where as they are not suppose to give high dosage of drug.

Coming back to me,  The dentist showed how complicated my case it, my wisdom tooth is having roots in the jaw bones, He used terms like surgery. I was scared. :) well he gave me appointment today evening, and he said if the swelling had come down then he would Operate, or else i have to somehow walk around my football face for few more days around. :-).

Comments

Popular Posts