U can't hate me bcoz.....

Yesterday while coming back to blr, I got into a bus and had nothing great to do. So i was going through the messages and i saw a old forward message

U can't hate me bcoz _____________________________.
Complete dis line 4 me... snd dis 2 al ur frndz nd get sum interesting replies..

firstly it was in sms language. :) So what i decided is to forward to my Trip update friends list. :) well i had few friends listed as group in the phonebook. so I fwd, :)) well one of the person was who send it to me as well. :)).. When asked, i just fwd the replies i got friends to the source. :)

there are Few Replies -->
a. Who said I can't hate you ????

b. Poda.

c. U solve all my FR's... ( well FR = fault Report. )

d. U Don't know i use to hate you before, ******.  But  now I don't hate you. U make a good friend.

e. U r simple. :) ..

f. Wat happened to u man? Seems ur out of mind, Wat makes u think u r some super hero ?? ( rest ______ )


True ... this are various colors of my friends. :) ... and Few were asleep like me, did not even replied :))...  Thats how I am generally.






Comments

PC said…
niceeeeeeeee

Popular Posts