Corruptions is killing my countys pride

Seeing the case of Vijaysarathy, another 18 month kid who is fallen into the Rain water drain. I feel sad for the family which has lost their kid, and want to say to other Bangaloreans, this can happen in to anyone's kids,at your neighbourhood, to someone to family. When we pay the Taxes, are we not entitled to get the basic things properly done. I feel sad to say, Instead of JAGGO re BBMP we need a JAAGO RE INDIANS.

I was telling to one of the person in office they felt that its the responsibility of family to keep the child out of Danger, and said In such big city such small things would happen. I was shocked, My next statement was, Only when its someone in our family we do realize how bad it was, Does every one in this country want to Loose one of there loved ones to realize how this small things really affect us ?. Guys we have become so much negligence, We don't respect lifes, I heard people blaming the mother, They were so harsh on the parents as they they had done the biggest crime by letting the kid out on rain. I just wanted to ask, Your own children don't listen to you, How harsh it is to tell on others. Well do you think when you shout at 18 year kid to understand ?. The child always has curiosity, It wants to know what happens when i do this... I was no Exception. When ever my parents told i tried to know what happens.. :)) .. I am lucky to be alive still. :))
I felt these people are the Deamons on Earth who think they just pointing hands and talk practical, well we don't want deamons on earth, First we have to eradicate them from earth.

All these root cause is the growing corruption in the country, I feel sad to say that, Most of us here in our beautiful country would loose more of our loved ones in one way or other to the growing corruption, Something like Bridges falling, the Drains taking lives, the epidemic diseases outburst, the crimes rise, the children falling into Bore wells, all this are going to be a regular news, if we decide to sleep then God save this country. :)


Comments

Popular Posts