Egoistic people

Mostly people are Egoistic, they do think about them. I am not a saint nor an exception. Well why this topic came to my mind. It came just because i was thinking what had changed around me in the past few weeks. :) all i could think was I , me and my...( bla bla ).. That means I am also egoistic, as most i know, who think of themselves than from others perspective.

Some one Asked me - How much you liked the place? I replied -" I liked the place, because ... Bla bla bla reason."..
He said, well this are not the characteristic of a place, Its just what someone made you feel at that place.. Its generally People, who make it the remember-able journey. Places do have characteristics, which gets into the person, by the way of living. ". So every one remembers their our perspective, their own version of the Events, and assume things.

Comments

Popular Posts