Long or short ?

I was not able to write blogs thanks to non accessibility of Computers. I put it in my notebook. Now i see that Its 18 Pages Long.. :) Then I thought why would someone want to see how i felt during the trips and wish to see my mind through blogs. So those 18 Pages of my notebook is going to  be with the notebook. :-) and I would definitely say regarding my discussions with the general public on the course of my Journey, and the changes i saw during this visit compared to my previous visit to the Ladakh and Kashmir valley two years before. Places where i felt cheated, and places where i thought People have become good. How there lifestyle and economic situations have improved. :)

I decided to write short, about the trip, and the Shortest i can say about the trip is :-)

WWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.............................



Comments

Popular Posts