Crazy Dreams disturbed my sleep

Its time to move on with new things in life.
Now let me focus on new things, to increase knowledge, Yesterday too i started to plan about my Winter Trips. Let me start experimenting with my camera. :-) yesterday was looking a few techniques used for flash. Sound Trigger of the flash seemed interesting concept to me. Did more study into it. Looking for someone who is well versed in the Cameras. :) some techie Camera guy, who i can learn few basics. :-) Like changing chip of the Camera. :), changing the  prism of the Camera. etc.. I know  few in for bikes, who are there to help me clear my concepts. :) but no one for camera. :S. So its new thing to explore...

:-).
Yesterday night could not sleep well, don't know why, It was a disturbed sleep with dreams. This Dreams was something crazy I could not really make sense out of it. I don't know why i was running, jumping off the floor and was crying, for strange reasons... It was disturbed sleep. :( .



Comments

Popular Posts